Top Performers in Customer Service
This workshop is for anyone, all front-line and supporting staff – and their managers and supervisors – including helpdesk, support, project managers, account managers and other customer service staff. The problem sometimes lies in the personality and not the training only.
Using HR MENTOR, we have built a Competency Model for every workshop, based on psychometric data on exemplary performance professionals internationally. This Competency Model is the template against which all the trainees are assessed in:
- Abilities (Reasoning, Verbal, Mathematical etc)
- Motivation (Recognistion, Security, Autonomy etc)
- Occupational Interests (Realistic,Social, Enterprising and other Holland Types)
- Personality Traits (Integrity, Stress Tolerance, Social Perceptiveness etc)
- Skills (Dependability, Adaptability, Persuation - Negotiation skills etc)
The system generates an individual Training & Development Report for every trainee and provides the corresponding training material (trainer's guide, presentation slides, exercises, case studies etc).
This way the trainer can focus on real gaps focused on every trainee personally and increase the Workshop's effectiveness and results!.