Train the Trainers – Postgraduate Diploma in Training & Development
George Kyriakidis is a senior Workshops Designer, Trainer and Facilitator (for more than 20 years) in Business Training. He holds master degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and long life and e-learning education...
Who should attend?
Corporate Trainers or School Teachers, HR professionals, Training Managers and in general professionals involved in training needs analysis, instructional design, training delivery and evaluation in training.
By the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand the International Standards in Training, based on Best Practices and examples
- Design and implement Training Needs Analysis based on Psychometric and Knowledge Testing
- Design and prepare a sample/mock-up basic training and a lesson plan based on a personal real–life educational scenario
- Use available Training Media and Material effectively
- Apply essential Presentation and Delivery/ Communication skills in a Micro-Teaching demo
- Apply a suitable Evaluation Strategy and follow a ‘Lessons Learned’ and ROI oriented Methodology
- Aligning Training with Strategy
- Designing and implementing the Training Needs Assessment process based on Competency Modeling and using Psychometric and Knowledge Testing (HR Mentor)
- Designing a lesson plan based on a real-life personal educational scenario
- Selecting the appropriate instructional method and techniques (through practice)
- Managing Communication and Delivery skills (demonstration and practice with videotaping and personal coaching for improvement)
- Managing the classroom environment and dealing with difficult trainees
- Micro-Teaching demo Presentation and Delivery
“For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them”
The Training Method is Workshop. Our philosophy is to ‘Learn by doing’, using Experiential Learning Techniques. Each participant works on an individual real-life scenario and applies all the theories that are taught to it. The Workshop is Instructor-led and facilitated.