Business Development Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established company operating in the General Insurance Industry wishes to recruit a dynamic Business Development Professional.
Reporting directly to the Company’s General Manager, the successful candidate’s main responsibility is to identify new sales opportunities and to attract new business through the Company’s non-agency network. In particular, the successful candidate would:
- Be involved in the strategy formulation of Business Development of non-agency network,
- Design the detailed action plans for the implementation of the strategy,
- Engaged in the finalization of agreements with potential customers,
- Cooperate with departments of the company for the detailed execution of the action plan, where this is needed.
- University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Financial Management or any other relevant field.
- ACII professional qualification and Basic Insurance certificate will be considered as an advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales or Business Development role
- Experience in the general insurance industry and knowledge of general insurance products will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent business development and negotiation skills
- Excellent Business Acumen and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code BDM/03/18