On-Trade Key Account Manager, FMCG Sector, Zagreb, Croatia
Our client, a well-established company operating within the FMCG sector, is looking to employ a high calibre professional to join their offices in Zagreb, Croatia.
To create the optimal customer relationship and environment to maximize profitability and sales for the business and brand building objectives outlined in the On Trade Strategy.
- Hold the responsibility for national On Trade strategy development and key agreements with appointed Key Account Customers
- Manage and achieve effective sales strategies for each account to ensure success against KPIs and to constantly improve Return on Investment
- Be the owner of the Company’s approved Budget, ensuring its objectives are met in the most efficient manner. The role is fully responsible for developing and proposing the Annual Targets for each customer, which include volume, NSV and GM by customer, etc.
- Be responsible for quarterly rolling depletion forecast for On Trade channel (Sales Forecast)
- Build strong customer relations with all customers and counterparts
- Review brand performance with Marketing & Customer Marketing Teams on a regular basis to identify gaps and opportunities and solutions to address
- Establish cross functional cooperation in the company platforms (Ex: Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Build effective reports/business case by utilizing company internal information as well as information for key customers and other research data
- Support preparation of high standard business reviews in line with principals’ calendar
- Proactively identify risks and opportunities and propose relevant plans accordingly
- University Degree
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar role of responsivity
- Ability to develop a clear understanding about competitor strategies and the gaps the company must overcome to sustain/gain a leadership position in the market
- Ability to plan strategies and activities based on this understanding
- Follow and understand consumer and customer trends and requests; implementation of this knowledge into profitable growth for company and its customers
- Be able to produce top quality performance reviews for both internal and external stakeholders
- Creativity & Innovation, Self-motivation & Drive, Building and Maintaining Collaborative Relationships, Executing with excellence, Analytical Skills
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the relevant code KAMC/03/18.