IT Sales Professional, Nicosia – ITSP/07/19
Our client, a well-established company operating in the IT industry, is looking to employ a Sales professional to join their offices in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s responsibility is to enrich the company’s client and projects portfolio by promoting the full range of IT services and products to existing and prospect clients. More precisely, the job holder will have to identify eligible prospects and arrange an introductory meeting with them in order to introduce the company and its products/services. With follow up meetings and discussions this effort should lead to the identification of a sales lead which will result to the submission of proposal and eventually to a new project for the company.
- Acquiring a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Information Technology or any other related field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales related to IT services mainly in the private sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English language