Sales Manager (Real Estate), Nicosia – SMRE/7/19
Our client, a leading real estate company is searching to recruit a Sales Manager for its Real Estate Business Unit.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will have the full P&L responsibility of the new Business Unit with ultimate objective the growth of both customers and property portfolio under management. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruitment and retention, the development of the team – providing inspirational leadership, be responsible of establishing a teamwork culture and as a result increase the volume of sales. Moreover he/she will be commercially accountable for all aspects of budgets (P&Ls, budgets, forecasts) and analyse performance statistics. This role would suit a natural leader, with management experience. More specifically:
- Heads the day-to-day operation of the Real Estate business line and he/she is in charge for implementing its strategic objectives.
- Builds and maintains relationships with existing and prospective clients, e.g. financial institutions, developers/owners of integrated projects and listed vehicles who wish to buy or sell residential, commercial properties, businesses and land.
- Works and collaborates with 3rd parties (architects, developers, city and government officials) to obtain information about properties / assets which can develop into new businesses for the company.
- Maintains an overall knowledge of local real estate laws and planning regulations.
- Accomplishes sales & business targets of the Business Unit.
- Monitors the Sales Officers to execute extensive trade area analysis to identify properties for sale or rent and ensure that they meet their targets.
- Mentors and develops existing and new staff using a supportive and collaborative approach by encouraging accountability, setting objectives, establishing priorities and monitoring and evaluating results.
- Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Liaises with the Management Team in creating the Business line’s strategic plan and monitor the results on a regular basis.
- Accomplishes objectives by establishing plans, budgets, financial results and other measurements.
- Establishes the marketing strategy by coordinating all marketing, communication and public relations activities of the company in collaboration with the Marketing Department.
- Monitors the procedure for the promotion of properties for sale by identifying appropriate marketing mix, sales channels and potential clients.
- Coordinates all actions and processes of selling/buying or renting properties on behalf of clients.
- Negotiates complex sales transactions for properties / assets to achieve the best outcome for the clients.
- Revises and monitors property values.
- Monitors, interprets and implements changes in the regulatory requirements in order to minimize any operational, reputation or other risks.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree in Real Estate or any other related fields (Real Estate Management,
Planning & Development, Property Appraisal).
- Proven track record of success in sales and development within a growing organisation.
- Excellent judgement and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team of diverse levels of expertise.
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker.
- Strong communication, analytical and interpretation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Fluency in Greek and English; knowledge of any additional language will be considered an advantage.
- Strict code of practice.