Human Resource Manager, Larnaca – HRM/8/2019
Our Client a welll established company managing International Brand Restaurants, wishes to enrich its HR Team with an experienced HR professional at the role of HR Manager.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will be member of the leadership team, responsible for developing and executing the people initiatives that drive the Company’s business results, he/she will assist in shaping the business strategy and have the responsibility to develop the Company’s HR strategies and priorities accordingly.
- Partner with Top Management to shape the business strategy and ensures alignment of people strategies and business needs.
- Builds strong relationship with the MEA HR team to ensure that company’s people strategies and initiatives are in alignment with both international standards and local needs.
- Develop and support initiatives related to staffing, retention, Benefits & Compensation, diversity, organizational development, performance management
- Collaborate with Departmental managers and mainly Operations and Store Managers to proactively identify emerging HR issues and develop strategies to address them.
- Anticipate and identify future people-related issues that positively impact the business and propose strategies to address them.
- Drive innovation, change, and implementation of people practices that improve business results.
- Ensure that the company attracts, develops and retains productive employees that can effectively execute the business plan.
- Participate in and influences community/government relations activities to promote the Company’s image and impact business results.
- Demonstrate and reinforces the leadership behaviors necessary to gain commitment (loyalty, satisfaction, pride) from all management team and staff members
- Ensure that Company’s managers have the appropriate focus and are held accountable for the activities required to deliver the people strategy.
- Provide suggestions and business plans on educational initiatives to improve employment competencies and image.
- Build a holistic action plan on how to drive a high performing, people-focused culture.
- Anticipate and assess the gaps between business needs and people systems and capabilities in order to drive appropriate actions.
- Design succession planning process for Company’s staff members creating developmental plans for high performing, high potential staff.
- Collaborate with Operations to integrate succession-planning systems.
- University Degree holder in Human Resources, Occupational Psychology, Business Administration, or any other relevant filed
- At least 10 years of proven experience in Managerial HR Role
- Previous experience in the QSR industry will be considered as an advantage
- Strong Strategic Thinking
- Very good Business acumen and operations understanding
- Strong Leadership skills and Ability to act as Internal Coach
- Change and Innovation orientation
- Very good Communication skills and analytical thinking
- Team player