HR Generalist, Nicosia – HRG/08/19
Our client, a well-established group that operates in the retail industry, is looking to enrich its HR team
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
This job holder will be assisting the HR Manager and the Group HR Director to implement Strategic HR Management, Learning & Development and On-Boarding process
- Creates, develops and implements, in collaboration with the Learning, Development & Performance Manager, the Learning & Development strategy of the Group
- Collaborates with the Heads of the Group’s BU’s to identify relevant training needs of staff members
- Designs the L&D curriculum for all levels and ad-hoc L&D initiatives as per the identified Group needs
- Identifies appropriate methods of learning (e.g. e-learning, role-playing, workshops etc.) and assesses their effectiveness for Group purposes while remaining up to date with innovative learning methods
- Organise internal training seminars and engage with trainers
- Maintains, in collaboration with the Personnel Administration HR Officer, employee training records and data
- Manages, in collaboration with the Recruitment HR officer, the on-boarding process of new personnel and ensures the appropriate L&D experience/courses are undertaken
- Involved, in collaboration with other HR Officers, in the organisation of corporate wellness events and seminars
- Assist in the recruitment, screening, interviewing and employee relations
- Respond to employee questions regarding company practices and procedures.
- Responsible for assisting with the implementing of all HR programs to ensure business objectives and requirements are being met in a timely manner.
- Maintain and update employee records.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in HR preferably in a fast paced environment.
- Acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, human resources or any other related field.
- Must be self-directed and energetic
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship building and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite