Headquarter Manager, Limassol – HQ/08/19
Our client, a well- established company operating in the FMCG industry is looking to employ a dynamic and energetic individual to join their offices
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting data from computerized system (SAP) and creating standard reports for all the departments (Commercial, Trade Marketing & Marketing Departments) such as:
- Sales reports
- Reports concerning the penetration & distribution of our brands in the market
- Other reports
- Preparing all monthly sales reports
- Contributes significantly to the achievement of sales targets through the successful implementation of sales performance tools and procedures
- Gives regular information and guidance to sales team regarding their achievement progress in comparison to their sales targets
- Designs and develops sales & KPI’s reports and dashboards based on sales department needs and requirements
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for the General Manager.
- Collecting and analyzing data from research findings, i.e. Retail Audits, etc. Preparation of summary reports, identifying and highlighting opportunities and/or weak areas, etc.
- Collecting and analyzing data from other resources, i.e. Government Statistical Service, CTO, other government & non-government bodies, etc. Identification of important market segments & sizes, preparation of summary reports, identifying and highlighting opportunities and/or weak areas
- Measurement & Evaluation of commercial activities/campaigns according to targets set by the General Manager and the Sales Managers.
- Acquiring a university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any other related field
- At least 3 years of previous related experience
- Fluency in Greek and English languages
- Competent user of Microsoft Office (must be an advanced excel user)
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical ability
- Being able to take initiatives and work productively