Junior Information Systems Consultant, Nicosia – JIS/09/19
Our client, a well-established group is looking for a driven and enthusiastic MIS or Computer Science graduate to join our MIS Team
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The role requires provision of technical support, training and project assistance of the technological tools used in the operations of Cyprus and in other EU countries that the group is operating
- Understand, record and troubleshoot user technical support issues.
- Create user documentation and training materials.
- Perform training to the end users for all relevant procedures and systems.
- Assist in the development of business and technical procedures in combination.
- Assist with the implementation of SAP projects, particularly for the modules related to Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
- Troubleshoot basic issues that may occur in software and mobile devices.
- Assist in programming tasks related with JAVA, ABAP, SQL and databases.
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience with SAP or any other ERP systems will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both oral and written.
- High aptitude for understanding and learning new software packages.
- Ability to understand end business processes and operations.
- Excellent customer support skills.
- Excellent coordination and organisational skills.
- Energetic with team-player skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication/documentation skills.
- Analytical and able to provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to work on own initiative.