Accounting Officer, Limassol – AO/10/19
Our client, a well established company operating in the trading industry, is looking to hire a dynamic professional for their offices in Limassol
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Data input and processing accounting transactions.
- Processing receipts from customers
- Processing supplier payments.
- Reconciling suppliers’ statements
- Bank Statements reconciliations
- Handling petty cash.
- Preparation of VAT forms for submission.
- Any other duties relevant to the accounts department.
- LCCI Higher qualification or other equivalent
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience in Esoft accounting software will be considered as an advantage
- Ability and integrity to handle sensitive information
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills