Marketing Executive, Nicosia – ME/11/19
Our client, a well-established company that operates in the food and beverage industry, is looking to employ a high caliber professional to join their Marketing team in Nicosia. He/she will plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs in an effort to maximize the demand for the products and services.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote the assigned brands products and services.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Ability to define and focus on project goals and meet objectives within a specific time frame
- Initiate market research studies and/or analyze their findings.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities, working with developers, and services
- Assist in the development of Marketing Plans and the delivery of the approved strategies
- Communicate with external creative service providers
- Prepare marketing activities forecasts and performance evaluations
- At least 2 years’ of Marketing experience and preferably with brand related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing. Related post graduate degree will be considered an advantage
- Fluent in English and Greek languages
- Originality and creativity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Fluency of ideas
- Analytical thinking, organization skills, strong personality
- Excellent presentation skills