Software/Systems Engineers – SSE/11/19
Our client is interested in hiring self-motivated IT professionals (at all levels) to install, configure and support software solutions. The right candidates must have a passion for technology and knowledge in software configuration and support. Attention to detail and an analytical mind are considered essential prerequisites.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand client requirements and how they can be implemented and configured with the provided tools
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to agree on the specifications for new deployments
- Deploy and configure software solutions to clients either on-site or remotely
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Support the deployed software solutions, together with the prerequisites and provide solutions to all issues that arise.
- A BSc degree in computer science or relevant field; An MSc degree will be an advantage
- Proven working experience in software support
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- In-depth knowledge of operating systems and platforms such as RedHat Linux and Microsoft Windows Server
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and document or hybrid databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML5/CSS3
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Basic knowledge of accounting/financial analysis
- Experience in programming languages such as C#, .NET will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in Report design will be considered an advantage.
This position is based in Larnaca. The company offers the option to partially work from home if the candidate is based in another city