Business Analysis and Systems Officer, Nicosia
Our client is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual who seeks a position in a fast paced and dynamic working environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and activities of the Business Analysis and Systems Department.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Translate business needs to technical specifications which include full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design
- Provide assistance to users and respond as requested
- Review, analyze and evaluate user needs to create system solutions that support overall business process
- Assess the risk of various solutions and assist with prioritizing competing business demands
- Initiate the setting up of the system and its proper functionality
- Coordinate project delivery by participating in design reviews to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Safeguard access rights and security levels of the system
- Develop and maintain business process flow charts
- Good collaboration skills.
- Develop and update existing technical documentation.
- Able to implement further duties assigned by the manager.
- Bsc/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems (MIS) or relevant degree
- University Degree in Business/ Information Technology or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) Software will be considered an advantage
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Multitasking and able to work under pressure with good communication skills