Project Reporting Analyst, Nicosia, PRA/04/20
Our client, an established firm operating in ICT industry, is currently looking to recruit a Project Reporting Analyst for a full time employment for their office in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare reports and communicate them to the relevant stakeholders;
- Participate in creation of templates for new reports based on stakeholders’ requirements;
- Participate in maintenance of company data.
- Acquiring a degree in Business management/ Mathematics/Accounting/ Engineering or in any other related field
- Work experience in similar positions is not required but will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in preparation of reports.
- Very good literacy of MS Office. Advanced knowledge in MS Excel is required
- Understanding of financial frameworks and process approach;
- Knowledge of ISO family standards is considered as an advantage;
- General understanding of software development lifecycle is considered as an advantage.
- Fluency in English
- Great attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Good documentation skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to plan your work effectively;
- Timely reporting
- Timely escalation, when needed.