HR Project coordinator, Nicosia – HRPC/04/20
Our client an international company operating in the IT sector wishes to employ an HR Project Coordinator for its offices in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder’s main responsibility is to coordinate the project teams across the two operating countries of Belarus and UK in close cooperation with the assigned HR professionals in each location and the Project Manager. More specifically, the individual will coordinate the team members seconded by the company’s two main subcontractors ensuring that all project procedures and policies are followed, all timesheets are on time submitted and all team members communicate sufficiently and effectively with the rest of the team. Furthermore, the job holder will:
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans in terms of HR resourcing and availability
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording, change management and reporting systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
- Coordinate work with remote teams
- Conduct audits in collaboration with external and internal auditors
- University degree in Computer Science, Project Management, Human Resources, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years’ experience of working on IT projects and programmes as project coordinator or as HR professional with responsibility in coordinating project teams preferably remotely.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
- Very good organisational and coordination skills
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English language