Junior Accounting Officer, Nicosia – JAO/05/20
Our client, an established firm operating in ICT industry, is currently looking to recruit a Junior Accounting Officer for a full time employment for their office in Nicosia
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining proper accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Updating, verifying and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records;
- Preparing payments of expenses and other creditors for approval and execution;
- Reviewing supplier, bank and other reconciliations;
- Preparing and maintaining bank records of bank accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of daily and monthly management reports and any other ad hoc reports and analysis required by the Head of Finance.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or any other related field
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written.