IT Support, Nicosia – ITS/09/20
Our client a well-established company operating in the field of Information Technology providing integrated IT solution to clients of public and private industry wishes to enrich its technical support team.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
Being a member of the Technical support team, the job holder will be in charge for the set up, maintenance and support of client’s networks (mainly wireless) and servers ensuring that everything are working as expected. More precisely the job holder will have to conduct on site visits to clients either to resolve a problem occurred in the clients operating system and network or to install and prepare the operating environment in order for the company to be able to run its application.
- University degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other related field
- Previous working experience in similar position (e.g It support, Network administrator) will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL databases will be considered as an advantage
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills