Training Needs Analysis
Training Needs Analysis is one of the most important steps before Training and Development activities because it focuses on the real needs and maximizes the expected Return on Investment (ROI).
In Human Asset’s 5 steps TNA Methodology we:
- Analyze the company’s current situation
- Analyze the trainees’ profiles, Job Descriptions and Competency Frameworks
- Analyze the trainees’ training needs as per their perception (Interviews) and relative previous training experience (questionnaires)
- Analyze the Performance Management System’s outcomes (if there are any)
- Conduct a Targeted Training and Development Needs Analysis using the following Psychometric Tests and applications (HR Mentor):
- Job Mentor: is an interactive web based application that utilizes information from more than a thousand standardized and occupation – specific descriptors. Job Mentor is the first step of the HR MENTOR where the user can create interactively the Job Template for the target position, tailor it to the organization’s specific needs and describe it in terms of Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality).
- Psychometric Expert System: is advanced software, standardized in more than 27 countries internationally, with thousands of tests taken, which analyses the personality of the employee and matches the results (in STEN scores) with the specific Job Template’s requirements.
- Knowledge Assessment Mentor: an assessment system that can evaluate knowledge and job specific skills based on custom questionnaires created on demand.
- Report Mentor: the results of each candidate (competencies such as Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Personality) are examined and compared to the norm for sex, age, country and the profession’s standards. The Report Mentor automatically generates the Training and Development Report, Personal or Group.