Affiliate Manager, Investment Industry, Limassol, Cyprus
Our client, a CySec regulated Investment Frim operating in the Forex & CFD field, is looking to employ a high calibre professional to join their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Manage a team of Affiliate Executives, ensuring campaigns are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved;
- Acquire new partners to grow the affiliate scheme;
- Work with Affiliate Executives to find the best solutions for affiliate partners;
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI;
- Manage the affiliate budget, including commission and budget spend;
- Train up a team of Affiliate Executives to ensure their knowledge is up to date and accurate;
- Oversee all affiliate campaigns;
- Deliver affiliate marketing reports to senior management;
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for the affiliate scheme;
- Develop the affiliate marketing strategy with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume;
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position with a Forex / CFD Company;
- Fluent in English, any additional languages is a plus;
- Service orientated with strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Strong team management and partnership management skills;
- Results driven, detail oriented, well organized and determined to succeed;
- BA/BS degree will be considered as an advantage.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at email@example.com, quoting the relevant code AFLM/04/18.