Business Development Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established company, operating in the FMCG sector is looking for a dynamic professional to join their Business Development Team.
Reporting to the company’s Commercial Manager the job holder will have the responsibility to run and expand the company’s clientele with main focus on the fields of HO.RE.CA, minimarkets, colleges/universities, medium to large canteens and other prospect Points of Sale. More specifically, the BDM will have the responsibility to visit current clients in order to explore their needs and promote the company’s full product range through consultative selling, resulting to successful agreement for both parties. Furthermore, the BDM will have to identify, target and approach new prospect customers promoting the company’s products and establishing new business relationships. Finally, the BDM will have the full responsibility for the planning and coordination of the sales team ensuring that all clients receive high quality service and products.
- Acquire an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management or in any other field
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sales and/or business development in FMCG sector
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are interested to apply, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code BDM/01/19