Chrysi Georgitsi, MSc, Advisor
Mrs Chrysi Georgitsi is a graduate of the Technical College of Crete, with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and a Master Degree (MSc) holder of the Cyprus Open University, in Management, Technology and Quality. She has been employed since 1999 as a Quality Manager in companies of the industrial and service sector, served as a Certified Lead Auditor in Quality Management Systems, registered in the records of Personnel Certification Body (STAREGISTER, Registration No. SCP 06128, 2006-2010), as well as IRCA Senior Evaluator of Quality Management Systems (TUV, Hellenic Post S.A, PrCert, EUCAT S.A.). Mrs Georgitsi has contributed to a number of articles and publications on the Professional Certification. She is also a Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI, member ID 3032205).
- Conduct of audits (internal and external)
- Coordination and management of redesign functions
- Provision of technical and administrative support to public and private bodies
- Monitoring the organization and operation of the EN 17024 system, the Quality Management System as well as the personnel certification processes and training programs.
- Development of certification regulations and the relevant forms and instructions.
- Monitoring and coordinating Technical Committees.
- Review of candidates’ documentation for professional certification purposes.
- Communication with Accreditation Organizations.
- Approval and administration of certificates.
- Monitoring and updating of certified professionals registries.
- Consulting services on the development, installation, implementation and audit of Quality Systems (ISO 9001), Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001), Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001), Social Accountability, Crisis Management and Accreditation in accordance with ΕΝ 17000 Standards.