George Kyriakidis, MBA, MA, PMI-RMP, PMP, MCP
George Kyriakidis is a senior Workshops Designer, Trainer and Facilitator (for more than 20 years) in Business Training. He holds master degrees in Business Administration (MBA) and long life and e-learning education (MA). He is certified as Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Risk Management professional (PMI-RMP)®, MS project user (MCP), as Trainer of the Trainers and Trainer of the Training Managers (ibstpi, CTP). From 1987 to 2008 he has provided his services from various aspects in the field of administration, management, project management and education in the Greek Army. Since 2008, he is the director of education of Human Asset S.A., training consultant and seminars’ instructor on topics of education and project management.
Workshop Training Specialties
* Project management
* Ms Project as a practical tool
* Project Risk Management
* People Management Skills for Managers (OJT& Coaching)
* Negotiation Skills Using Behavioral Models
* Communication Skills
* Situational / Adaptive Leadership
* Train the Trainers and e-learning Trainers
* Learning how to learn
- Telephone: +30 6948 064812
- Εmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: http://gr.linkedin.com/in/gkiriakidis
* PMI, PMP, and PMBOK Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.