Head of Business Software Solutions, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ a high caliber professional with experience in to join its team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Lead our team of talented individuals to help fast-growing organizations achieving their goals by adopting best of breed ERP technologies & best practices. We are looking for an energetic and intuitive professional with exceptional leadership and communicational skills to lead the implementation of the company’s Strategy in a contemporary business environment.
- Lead the Business Software Department, concentrating on delivering excellent consulting services in the area of Enterprise Business Solutions in Cyprus and abroad
- Responsible to formulate, adopt and implement the company’s strategy
- Accomplish tangible business plans and financial targets
- Prepare and implement Department Budget as well as Project Budgets
- Ensure the high-quality project management methodologies and standards for the successful projects’ delivery, from Initiation to Closure utilizing resources of different backgrounds
- Get involved in the pre sale process cycle through multiple meetings with customers
- Constantly review and optimize internal processes through re engineering and measuring of performance KPIs.
- Review and maintain the high quality of services through the development of knowledgeable and professional consultants
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or other related fields.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing teams of people of different backgrounds preferably in a project-oriented environment.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered as a strong advantage
- Experienced in Program and Project Management.
- Project Management certification (PMP or PRINCE2) will be considered an advantage.
- Ability to manage implementation projects (end-to-end).
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong communication skills in both Greek and English languages.
- An ERP system certification will be considered an advantage.
- High attention to detail
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by, quoting the relevant code HOBS/02/19