HR and Recruitment specialist, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established financial services company in Cyprus is looking to employ a high calibre professional to join their offices in Nicosia.
• Develop and execute recruiting plans.
• Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
• Administrative duties and recordkeeping
• Create job descriptions
• Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
• Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
• Develop a pool of candidates in advance of need.
• Utilize the internet as a tool for recruitment (Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in recruiting, Research new ways of using the internet for recruitment, Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.)
• Being involved to make a recognizable employer of choice reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
• Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
• Among other potential recruiting and hiring measurements, collect data on cost-per-hire, time to hire, the impact of a continuous improvement process on cost savings, and the improvement of work processes in the time taken or steps involved.
• Additional measurements to consider are employee turnover rate, employee turnover cost, and preventable employee turnover.
• Develop working relationships within colleges to aid in recruiting.
• Give presentations at colleges, attend student group meetings, and increase college awareness of the company before and after career fairs.
• Being responsible for references and background checks for potential employees.
• Assist in writing and forwarding rejection and preparing and sending offer packages.
• Participate in any other internal HR project requested by the Senior Manager, for example in the Performance Management procedure and career Development
• Vigorously participate in the Recruitment planning and the Budgeting of the department
• Being actively involved in employee relations matters giving emphasis in the collective relationships in the workplace
• Acquiring a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Behaviour or in any other related field
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR position with specialisation in the recruitment sector. Experience in the Professional and Audit services industry will be considered as an advantage.
• Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
• Strong analytical skills
• Good communication skills
How to Apply:
If you are interested please send us your CV at email@example.com quoting the code HRS/11/18