John Pavlakis, BA, MBA
E-Marketing/Marketing and Web Development professional with rich experience and knowledge particularly in Web Marketing, Product Management as well as Strategic Marketing. John has been employed since 1988 by leading Multinational companies in the Telecommunications, FMCG and Services sectors and has work experience in a broad range of e-Marketing/Brand Management, Key Account Management and Business Control disciplines. John is also proficient in web design and development using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, PHP, MySQL, the CMS platforms WordPress, Joomla & Drupal and the Adobe Creative Suite web tools.
- Development and implementation of local and international Marketing, Social Media and Sales Promotion strategy.
- Research & intelligence into competitor products & other trends.
- Improvement of business development activities.
- Activities with PR, press and marketing communications agencies.
- Budget setting and control, including measurement and return on investment.
- Management of sponsorships for conferences and events
- Planning and implementation of promotional events.
- New product development and launching.
- Key Account management.
- Design and creation of online marketing materials (banners, sliders, HTML emails, blogs, etc.) and execution of e-mail campaigns.
- Development/customisation of web sites with open source CMS platforms: WordPress, Joomla & Drupal.
- Business control and financial forecasting.
- Overseeing and managing financial budgets.
Has worked with:
Ericsson, Athenian Brewery (Amstel-Heineken), A.C. Nielsen, Rainbow Computer (Apple Computer).