Penetration Tester – Senior Advisor
Our client’s Technology Risk Services team provides Cybersecurity services to clients spanning in multiple industries. We are looking for high calibre professionals to join the existing dynamic team in the Nicosia office. The successful candidate will be leading and participating in the delivery of security assessments for clients in Cyprus and abroad. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills and good understanding of information security principles.
The right candidates must have a vision, drive for success and be motivated towards their personal and professional development. Have a positive can-do attitude, high degree of responsibility and take ownership of their assignments, clients and careers.
- Leading a highly motivated team that will be involved in all the phases of penetration testing and Red-Teaming engagements.
- Performing web & mobile application assessments along with infrastructure penetration tests.
- Conducting Social Engineering assessments and physical security reviews.
- Reviewing of system implementations and configurations against security best practices.
- Conducting research and developing tools, techniques and processes.
- Participating and contributing to Information Security conferences organized internally and externally.
- Preparing and delivering reports and presentations.
- A professional services background, with demonstrated commercial acumen, experienced in providing practical advice and solutions to clients to address their cybersecurity challenges.
- 4 – 5 years of proven relevant working experience in Penetration testing.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Technology / Computer Science / Network Security / Information – Cyber Security or MIS
- Professional qualifications including OSCP / CREST / CEH / CISA / CISM / CISSP etc., any of which are desirable, but not essential;
- Sound knowledge in IT infrastructure and Network Security architecture (Firewalls, VPNs, Intrusion Prevention), web and database systems, Windows and UNIX operating systems.
- Programming experience in Python, Perl, Ruby, .NET, PHP or other interpreted or compiled languages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (report writing, presentation skills)
- Client facing experience is desirable;
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with strong focus on quality;
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills;
- Strong command of the Greek and English languages (written and verbal).
- Willingness to travel abroad for international client engagements
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send us your CV at email@example.com quoting the code PT/10/18