Project Manager, Nicosia
Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ a professional with experience in Project Management to join its team in Nicosia, Cyprus.
The role revolves the management and monitoring of various projects which relate to systems integration and refer to key account clients from the public and private sector. Reporting to the Head of the Department the job holder will have the exclusive responsibility of a project portfolio which shall be assigned to him/her upon joining the team. His/Her responsibilities include project planning, project team formation and resources, project performance and budget control, project reporting etc.
- University Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other relevant
- At least 3 years of experience as a project manager in IT or engineering projects projects
- Previous experience as a Project Manager for public –governmental projects will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as PRINCE2 and PMP and a relevant certification will be considered an advantage
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to provide accurate and regular reporting and project updates to senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English or/and Greek Language.
How to Apply
To apply send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org by, quoting the relevant code PMGR/02/19