Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® Preparation Workshop
Experienced trainer with more than 10 years and 1000 training hours both in the class and in the “field”. Certified Risk Management and Project Management professional by the Project Management Institute...
Prepare for the PMI Risk Management Professional certification exam (PMI-RMP) through this four day, instructor led course. This course offers an in-depth look at risk management through a PMI perspective, and is delivered in a combination of lecture and hands-on learning format. In this boot camp style course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to project risk and cover the four primary exam objectives:
Risk Response Planning
Who for/Required Level:
All professionals that wish to improve their productivity and Risk management skills
• Understand the components of the risk management plan and risk register and its relationship to the project management plan
• Define risks and develop risk register
• Plan effectively and manage behaviors created within the teams
• Understand the techniques involved in risk identification and analysis
• Explain the interrelationship among risk planning, risk analysis, risk response planning and risk monitoring and controlling
• Learn the importance of critical path for controlling projects
• Understand the strategies of risk-response planning
• Explain the inputs, techniques and outputs of risk monitoring and control, and how they fit into the overall monitoring and control process
• Learn risk simulation techniques
• Learn best practices in risk management
The Training Method is Workshop. The philosophy is to ‘Learn by doing’, using Experiential Learning Techniques. Each participant will have to apply all the modules in practice in individual and group exercises and role plays.
This Program is conducted in Greek. Click to visit the Program Page in Greek
Note: PMI, RMP, and PMBOK Guide are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.