Train the e-learning Trainers – Post Graduate Diploma in e-Learning and Blended Learning
Stylianos Mystakidis is E-learning Manager & Virtual Worlds Expert at the University of Patras in Greece. He designs innovative blended learning programs, develops Open Educational Resources and teaches in national, European and US universities. He has won national and international awards for...
Who should attend?
Trainers and Training Managers with less than one year’s experience in e-learning /blended learning course design and delivery techniques. Basic computer skills are required.
By the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Understand and select the most appropriate combination of training strategies in Blended Learning / e-Learning training programs
- Design and implement essential Training Needs Analyses in Blended Learning / e-Learning training programs
- Design and prepare a basic training plan and a lesson plan sample based on a real-life scenario
- Decide on the most suitable training methods and techniques for Asynchronous and Synchronous delivery
- Use the appropriate software and hardware for Asynchronous and Synchronous delivery
- Apply essential Presentation Skills and delivery skills in Blended Learning
- Communicate effectively and manage the e-classroom in Face-to-Face, Asynchronous and Synchronous delivery
- Apply a suitable Evaluation Strategy and follow a ‘Lessons Learned’ Methodology
- Selecting the best training strategy: traditional, e-learning / Blended Learning
- Designing a lesson plan based on a real-life scenario
- Using in practice the appropriate software and hardware for Asynchronous (Learning Management System) and Synchronous (Web Conferencing) delivery
- Understand the standards for e-learning training material (SCORM Learning Objects)
- Managing Communication and Delivery skills in Blended Learning training programs
- Designing and implementing the Evaluation process (Kirkpatrick’s 4 levels)