Warehouse Supervisor, Nicosia
Our client, an established group operating in the FMCG sector, is looking to employ a good, energetic professional for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
- Strategically plan and coordinate Logistics, Warehouse and Delivery Team
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse staff (10 people)
- Define working procedures, assign tasks and tasks, and supervise employee activities
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Meet costs and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to evaluate performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, and safety rules
- Acquiring a Bsc. in Business Administration, management, Logistics or any other related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role with supervisory responsibilities
- Ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
- Knowledge of ERP/ WMS applications
- Health, Safety, Fire and Quality Assurance compliance skills.
How to Apply:
If you wish to apply, please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the code WHS/4/19