Workshop – Customer Service Excellence in English
Robert Harris is a Certified Professional Trainer with nineteen years’ experience training and coaching non-native English speakers. He has spent most of his professional life outside his native UK, gaining insight into and learning to work effectively in culturally diverse...
The Customer Service Excellence workshop will look in depth at all types of customers and how we can serve them better and improve ourselves in the process. Participants will be provided a strong skillset including in-person and over the phone techniques, dealing with difficult customers and generating business.
By the end of this course participant will able to:
- Improve Customer Experience making the customer feel unique and important
- Understand what customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognize how our attitude affects customer service
- Use Active Listening and Questioning techniques to Identify customers’ needs
- Communicate effectively using Personality Types theory and tools (DISC Behavioral Profiling)
- Use body language techniques to understand the customer and respond to signals, positive or negative
- Provide outstanding customer service over the phone
- Negotiate effectively aiming to win-win results
- Deal with difficult customers
The Training Method is Workshop. The philosophy is to ‘Learn by doing’, using Experiential Learning Techniques. Each participant will have to apply all the modules in practice in individual and group exercises and role-plays