Assistant to the Project Manager, Nicosia – APM/05/20
Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ an IT professional who is interested to start his/her career on project management and join its team in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of the job holder who shall be working closely with the company’s Project Managers, will be to monitor projects by gathering, processing and updating information in regards to the status of the project and more specifically the budget, timeframe, deadlines, deliverables and actual working hours and cost.
More specifically the job duties of the individual will be to conduct the following project management tasks for each project under management.
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress.
- University Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other relevant
- At least 1 years of experience with similar duties of project coordination
- Knowledge of project management methodologies i.e PRINCE2 and PMP and a relevant certification will be considered an advantage
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to provide accurate and regular reporting and project updates to senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Language.