Strategic Leadership Excellence Workshop: Inspire. Lead. Succeed
Duration: 2 days
Leading in a VUCA world, that is Volatile, Uncertain, Complex, and Ambiguous, presents a challenging environment in which leaders must operate, inspire and make the company’s Vision and Strategy work in practice, having their teams aligned and productive. Today’s leaders must lead with their mind and heart, demonstrating strategic thinking and executing skills, together with building trust and developing their people and teams.
In this two-day hands-on workshop, participants will have the opportunity to enhance their strategic thinking, set strategic goals at company and departmental level, monitor performance and lead the strategy execution. Also, they will learn how to establish cross-departmental synergies, inspire action and build strong relationships with their team, based on trust and ongoing feedback and people development.
Who It’s For
This program is designed for management level professionals who lead and head company Departments and/or Functions and who are called to achieve their company’s strategy through strategic leadership.
By the end of this workshop, the participants will be able to:
- Realize their role and responsibilities in inspiring and aligning the departments and teams with the company’s Vision and Strategy
- Be visionary Leaders who communicate Vision, Mission, Values and Strategy to inspire action and achieve vertical and horizontal alignment
- Set S.M.A.R.T goals and define Performance Indicators to facilitate execution and monitoring
- Establish a cross-departmental synergy culture
- Build a Growth Mindset Culture in the company
- Deal and promote Change in the company
- Create a Positive Work Environment that promotes communication, collaboration and teamwork within and across departments
- Apply Coaching Conversations techniques using Egan’s 3 stage Skilled Helper Model
- Use Mentoring and the power of motivation
The training method is a hands-on interactive workshop. The philosophy is to ‘Learn by doing’, using Experiential and Active Learning Techniques. Participants will learn the techniques and work on practical examples, with Job Aids and Templates. Finally, they will apply the new knowledge and skills in practice as a process, working on examples of their own company’s strategy, goals, KPIs and action plans.
- Job Aid 1: Understanding Types of Goals
- Job Aid 2: Preventive or Reactive Goals
- Job Aid 3: Goals Breakdown and PIs Template (Excel Sheet)
- Job Aid 4: Goals Validation Checklist
- Job Aid 5: Performance Indicators Validation Checklist
Workshop Outline Day 1 Strategic Leadership in a VUCA World (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity) Goal Setting Process and Tools Day 2 Dealing with change Building a Growth Mindset Culture Coaching Conversations and Mentoring Relationships
Strategic Leadership in a VUCA World (volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity)
Goal Setting Process and Tools
Dealing with change
Building a Growth Mindset Culture
Coaching Conversations and Mentoring Relationships