New Product Development Executive, Nicosia – NPDE/5/2020
Our client a well-established manufacturing company is looking for a junior profile professional who shall contribute to the company’s activity in exploring new product concepts.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will be working closely with the company’s CEO and will be an active member of the company’s Product Development team. More specifically, the individual will conduct market and business research (mainly secondary/desk research) identifying and researching target markets based on demographics, consumer’s habits, trends, preferences, market share, sales volumes aiming to explore the opportunity of new product launch. Furthermore, he/she will present the findings to the company’s product management team suggesting opportunities for new and/or enhanced products. In addition, the job holder will be requested to conduct competitive research or analyse a product’s features and functions to identify any required improvements on existing products. Finally, the job holder will be attending exhibitions abroad in order to be updated on new product development and marketing activities.
- University degree in Marketing, business administration, consumer psychology, economics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum two year experience in a marketing or brand management position
- Any experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage
- Business acumen and market research skills
- Analytical and report writing
- Strategic thinking skills