Senior Accountant, Nicosia – SA/07/19
Our client, operating in the field of Professional services is looking for hire a dynamic experienced professional to enter their team.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- To take responsibility and manage a portfolio of clients and the accounting team
- Liaise with clients or other external parties, in order to perform their day to day accounting work;
- Maintenance of accurate and complete accounting records;
- Performance of bank and other reconciliations.
- Prepare and finalize the accounting files;
- Assist at the annual audit engagements to ensure a smooth, efficient audit process;
- Review the work of the accounting team
- Working experience in International Companies (Holding and financing structures) at least 5 years
- Understanding and experience of full cycle of accounting work from planning to financial statements and auditors communication
- Ability to work independently
- Sound working knowledge of Caseware
- Working knowledge of IR4 preparation
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus
- Fluency in verbal and written English (Russian is a Very big advantage)
- Computer proficiency.