HR Administrator, Nicosia – HRA/09/19
Our client, a well- established company operating in the FMCG industry is looking to employ a dynamic and energetic individual to join their offices in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
In cooperation with the HR Manager, the job holder will be assisting in the development and implementation of a broad range of human resources management activities and will be providing administrative support for the effective HR planning, recruiting, training & development, performance appraisal, employee benefits, etc. In addition, the job holder will be involved in the successful transition to an automated HR Management System by ensuring its effective implementation.
- University degree in Public and Business Administration, Human Resources, or any other related field, preferably at a postgraduate level,
- Work experience in a relevant field would be considered an advantage,
- Initiative & Self – motivation, Results orientation, Innovation & creativity,
- Being dynamic, confident and a team player,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Good analytical skills (proficient user of MS Office),
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.