IT Trainer, Nicosia – ITN/09/19
Our client a well-established company operating in the field of Information Technology wishes to enrich its Trainer’s team by employing one Trainer Professional.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will have as primary responsibility the delivery of software mainly training to the clients’ end users. More specifically, following the projects implemented by the company the job holder will have to design and prepare the training material and coordinate the training schedules with the clients, in order to ensure that all training will be implemented within set deadlines.
- University degree in MIS, Computer Science, or any other relevant field
- At least 3 years of previous experience
- Previous experience in similar position will be considered as an advantage (and especially ECDL training)
- Very good communication and training skills
- Very good planning and organisational skills