Accountant, Nicosia – SA/10/19
Our client, a well-established company providing audit, tax and accounting services is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant for its offices in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will be joining a dynamic team of accountants and auditors servicing a clientele base of both foreign and local companies. The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with clients to collect their financial information and enter the accounting transactions in the system for the preparation of the financial statements. Amongst other duties, the job holder will be preparing VAT/VIES forms on behalf of clients ensuring compliance with local regulations.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field of accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field will be considered as an advantage
- LCCI Higher or equivalent
- Working knowledge of VAT and VIES matters
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Team-working skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking