Demand Planner, Limassol – DPL/10/19
Our client, a company operating in the trading industry is looking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Demand Planner. The goal is to add value to the management of sales and trading division by measuring analyzing and drawing conclusions
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Statistical analysis of the APO system (in SAP)
- Creating a weekly demand plan based on statistical processing of historical data input from various departments.
- Analysis of Past Performance in the APO System: Analysis of Exceptional, Excessive and Exceptional Cases and Documentation of Reasons for their Development
- Holding planned weekly meetings with each of the Brand Managers and Sales Directors of the Trade and Sales Division in order to identify future trends and changes in demand.
- Holding a monthly joint meeting with marketing managers, representatives of the Trade and Sales Division, in order to analyze gaps (planning versus demand the previous month) and direct future operations.
- Participation in trade marketing meeting.
- Monthly monitoring of sales performance against the annual budget the demand plan in order to identify gaps to enable early planning to reduce them.
- The transfer of the demand plan to Planner for the execution of the production and procurement plan.
- Constant contact with Planner and deliveries to identify: excess inventory, manufacturing or procurement faults that may harm the demand plan.
- Academic degree in Economics, Statistics, Management or any other related
- Very good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software, SAP)
- A previous experience of at least two years in a similar job and experience in FMCG products will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the world of sales and the supply chain of consumer goods