Business Analyst, Nicosia – BA/10/19
One of the biggest growing and expanding group of companies in Cyprus, operating in the manufacturing and distribution of Beverages, wishes to enrich its Commercial Excellence team with the appointment of a dynamic and eager for excellence professional with an interest in performance analysis.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
Young professionals and/or university graduates who are number driven, are interested in the analysis of data, identification of trends and provision of business recommendations aiming to achieve performance excellence, with high energy and passion for success could be an ideal match to this role. The right candidate will be responsible to develop, maintain and provide forecasts and analysis of various reports covering products, profitability and distribution channel needs.
- University degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or any other related field,
- Work experience of at least 1 year within the FMCG industry and ideally in a sales department would be considered an advantage,
- Analytical Thinking, Result Focus, Problem Solving Ability,
- Being dynamic, confident and a team player,
- Proficient user of MS Office,
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.