Finance Manager, Nicosia – FM/10/19
Our client, a well-established group of companies operating in diversified segments wishes to employ an experience Financial Management professional to head its Finance and Operations Functions.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder will report directly to the Managing Director and to the CEO of the Group and will have the full responsibility of the Group’s Financial Results and Performance across the different operating models/companies.
Acting as the Financial Advisor to the Managing Director and to the CEO the job holder will mainly focus on monitoring and enhancing the Return of the company’s Operations across the companies of the Group. His/her duties will focus on:
- Exploring and identifying financial performance optimization opportunities for the Group and build corresponding business case for implementation
- Negotiating and completing major business agreements with partners, clients, suppliers and credit institutions
- Heading the Human Resources Operations of the Group
- Monitoring the Production Operations of the Group
- Exploring and identifying new investment opportunities as well as sources of funding
- Overseeing the Group’s financial obligations mainly to the Financial Institutions ensuring that proper cash flow planning is conducted and that business plan commitments are met.
- Generating and monitoring Groups Objectives and KPIs, identifying areas of improvement on financial as well as operational areas and propose actions to address them
- Ensuring , in close cooperation with the Head of Accounting, that all Financial Statements and Financial Management reports are accurately generated and presented to the BoD
- Coordinating and supporting external audits and liaising with external auditors, banks, suppliers and clients
- Ensuring in close cooperation with the Head of Accounting compliance with tax and legal requirements
- University degree in Finance/Business Administration or any other related field
- Professional Qualification Finance or Accounting will be considered as an asset
- At least 7 years’ experience in management position related to the positions duties and responsibilities
- Business acumen and IT skills
- People Management and Leadership skills
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language