Sales Manager, Nicosia – SMN/10/19
Our client, a well-established group operating in the industry of FMCG products is searching for a dynamic professional to join its team
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes company’s interests and products
- Develops Sales Strategy, to achieve volume and revenue growth.
- Follows up monthly sales targets at customer’s level.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with customers.
- Monitors competition
- Sets daily, weekly and monthly targets to bring focus into the sales cycle.
- Maintains and monitors, and regularly evaluates contracts with customers so as to provide products and services that meet standards of quality, timeliness and cost.
- Meets potential customers/ new leads with Sales Representatives and obtains sales orders.
- Ensures clear and effective communication with the customers by Sales team.
- Develops specific business plans and measures performance against set targets.
- Plans monthly customers to target, communicating and guiding sales team.
- Monitors the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, sales review meetings.
- Observes the performance of sales executives personally in the field on a regular basis.
- Manages Sales Team and achieve sales by developing the team through motivation, counseling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- University Degree in Business, Marketing or any other related field.
- Postgraduate studies in Marketing or MBA will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience with FMCG products
- Communication and negotiation skills, self-motivated, good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English Language.
- Driving license