HR Payroll Manager, Limassol – HRPL/10/19
Our client, a well established company operating in the trading industry, is looking to hire a dynamic professional for their offices in Limassol
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Running and processing monthly payroll.
- Extracting monthly accounting entries for processing.
- Preparation of data for Company’s Management (Reporting)
- Provide guidance to Management in respect to all legislations concerning the payroll and employment issues.
- Design and implementation of an evaluation system for all Company employees.
- Resolve issues/concerns arising from employees.
- Process recruitment procedure.
- Identify employee training needs and organising the whole process.
- Processing any applications with HRDA
- Acquiring a degree in Human Resources, Business management, Accounting or any other related field.
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability and integrity to handle sensitive information
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills