Project coordinator, Nicosia – PC/12/19
Our client an international company operating in the IT sector wishes to employ a Project Coordinator for its offices in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure the agreed project management methods, standards and processes are maintained throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assist the Project Manager and Team Managers in the production and maintenance of project plans.
- Develop and maintain the project library, filing, recording, change management and reporting systems.
- Develop and implement appropriate configuration management procedures
- Co-ordinate the production of all reports and produce project summary reports.
- Maintain systems for recording project costs.
- Define and document procedures in accordance with agreed methodology
- Advise and assist project team members in the application of project procedures, disciplines and recording and reporting standards.
- Maintain risk and issue logs and change control records.
- Develop and support effective communication mechanisms between the project teams.
- Undertake any other administrative tasks as specified by the Project Manager.
- Coordinate work with remote teams
- Conduct audits in collaboration with external and internal auditors
- Knowledge and experience of a formal project management methodology (PMP preferable)
- A high degree of computer literacy including advanced knowledge of the MS Office Suite and a willingness and skill to learn new programs quickly.
- At least 3 years’ experience in project planning
- At least 2 years’ experience of working on IT projects and programs
- Hands-on experience in ISO 9001, 14001, 20000, 27000, 50000
- Ability to analyse and present information in structured manner
- Excellent in oral and written communication