Project Manager, Nicosia – PM/01/20
Our client, a well-established IT company, is looking to employ a Project Manager professional to join its team in Nicosia.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
The main duties of the job holder are to successfully manage the execution and completion of various projects conducted on behalf of organizations operating in the public sector as well as companies operating in several private industries. He/she will work closely with all company’s departments ensuring that all projects are well monitored and performed as per budget and agreed deliverables.
More specifically the job duties of the individual will be to conduct the following project management tasks for each project under management.
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Cost estimating and developing the budget
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Analyzing and managing project risk
- Monitoring progress.
- University Degree in Project Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or any other relevant
- At least 3 years of experience as a project manager in IT projects
- Knowledge of project management methodologies i.e PRINCE2 and PMP and a relevant certification will be considered an advantage
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to provide accurate and regular reporting and project updates to senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Language.