Senior Accounting Officer, Limassol – SAO/04/20
Our client, a management consulting firm is currently looking to recruit a professional for a full time employment for their office in Limassol.
Position’s Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining proper accounting books and records on a daily basis;
- Reviewing and coding financial information;
- Updating, verifying and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records;
- Preparing payments of expenses and other creditors for approval and execution;
- Reviewing supplier, bank and other reconciliations;
- Preparing and maintaining bank records of multicurrency bank accounts;
- Assisting in the preparation of daily and monthly management reports and any other ad hoc reports and analysis required by the Head of Finance.
- University Degree in Accounting or in a related field or ACCA student;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) will be considered as an advantage;
- Self-motivated, energetic with ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and critical thinking;
- Fluency in the English language, oral and written.