We are pleased to announce the commencement of the Human Asset Interactive Online Salary Survey for the first time in the Cyprus Market.
The market has changed:
- in many industries employers are facing serious challenges in finding the right people at the right salary
- professionals have re-evaluated their views on what makes a company a good employer (regarding remuneration, benefits, work-life balance etc.)
- there is a perception gap of what a good pay is, between the professionals, especially the new generation specialists, and the employers.
A powerful tool to help you manage these challenges efficiently is the Human Asset Interactive Online Salary Survey.
With our customized and interactive criteria-based on-line analysis tool you will be able to:
- identify your organization’s salary market and industry (if available) positioning
- create an optimized Salary Strategy for your company
- attract high-quality professionals with the right salary package
- retain high-performance and motivated job holders.
More specifically, you will be able to conduct a three-level analysis:
Level 1 – Total market analysis: At this level you will be able to set your own criteria and produce results generated from the total sample of the survey, with data provided from all participating companies, anonymized and irrespective of industry.
Level 2 – Total industry analysis: At this level you will be able to set your own criteria and produce results generated from the total sample of the industry or industries you have selected, with data provided from all participating companies operating in the specific industry or industries.
Level 3 – My company’s benchmarking: At this level you will be able to conduct your customized criteria-based benchmarking analysis, comparing your company’s jobholders’ remuneration with the corresponding jobholders of the market sample and of industry sample, where available.
We would therefore like to invite you to participate providing us with your company’s salary data and subscribe to the Human Asset Interactive Online Salary Survey 2019 tool with the fee of 1.500€ (plus VAT). The fee is paid once and gives you access to all three level Analysis of the 2019 survey results.
Purchase Price for non-participating companies is set at the level of 1800€ for Level 1 and Level 2 Analysis, plus 200€ for the Level 3 Analysis, VAT not included.
The fieldwork will be conducted throughout the period of October-November 2019, therefore we encourage you to complete and send us the attached participation, so that you can get your fieldwork date slot.
Should you wish to learn more, please send us an email to email@example.com or call us at 22600180 and we will be more than happy to provide you with all required information.